Why are Vomirid and Zofran prescribed for a toddler?

Hi Doctor, my three year old son has been scratching his rectum, and some times grinding his teeth since last week. I doubted it to be due to worms in his stomach and on the 9th of this month gave him 10ml of Bendex syrup. Still I could see him having discomfort when sitting down, he constantly moves his buttocks and scratches his rectum. Yesterday that is the 16th I took him to a doctor , who prescribed few tablets - vomirid-MD, zofton-OZ, sporlac-DS and Epispas. Now I want to know if these are for worm eradication?
Wed, 11 Sep 2019
Pulmonologist 's  Response

I have gone through the drug list you have mentioned. Yes, all these drugs are directly or indirectly used for worm infection. So better to continue with same drugs for atleast 3-4 weeks.

Get done stool examination and ultrasound abdomen after 3 weeks. Avoid outside food.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist