Owl Image

Why am i getting dripping cough from upper part of the throat ?

hi doctor , i m 20years old. My problem is that the upper part of my throat is always discharging a thick transparent liquid which is similar to cold dripping . This problem started as a bad cold with fever and continues to still persist... Its been 4 months. At the beginning i had bad pain in the upper palate of my throat but now the pain is reduced. I m a non smoker. The feeling that cough is dripping from the upper part of the throat and throat getting stuck with cough is really bugging me . Please do reply at the earliest.
Tue, 3 Jan 2012