Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Why am I experiencing pain and discharge from the inner skin of the penis ?

Hello sir, I am pravin and i m 21, weight 52. from last few months i am facing problems with my penis, while having bath i wash my penis, but from last few days i have not washed it, so, their is a yellow liquid on the corner of my inner skin and the skin pains so whether i am infected by any kind of std disease or gornorrhea disease or i should clean my penis daily. so that its normal.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
normally smegma gets deposited under fore skin if not cleaned regularly
if there is pain and discharge liquid and yellow please go for a check up with doctor and get tested
you will need treatment with proper antibiotics after a diagnosis reached
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor