Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

White tissue like discharge with pink spotting and irregular period,what is the disease and remedy ?

I have been having this strange discharge that look like wet tissue paper. I ve been checked for any thing and the doc told me to try yeast infection cream and it did not go away. what could this be? I have also missed a period and the pink spotting is happening again. I am really concerned.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  318
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The discharge may be due to infection of bacteria;fungus(yeast ) so you need to get it treated by a doctor.Since you have missed your periods and if you are sexually active then get a pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy and if you are not sexually active then you have to consult a Gynaecologist for examination and treatment.
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
it seems you are suffering from candidial infection
are you getting itching sensation?
you need a detail examination.per speculum examination is needed. some lab investigations like microscopy of the discharge, gram stain , culture is neede for it
if it confirms yeast infection then single dose flucon150 mg is helpful
both partners to be treated
take cae
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor