Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Which pills or creams can be used to increase breast size?

hi i just want to increase my breast size i tried doing massage i dint worked out plzz suggest me any pills or creams husband is not satisfied with my body structure coz im lil helthy bt my breast are small n want to lose weight my upper body is fine bt lower part of my body ( thighs & Hips ) is fat plzz suggest what do i do ...........for information il tell u that i have tried doing all the gym n exerice and everything but it was no use i need some pill or cream whr i can loss the fat from that part nly and plzzzz for breast enlarging cream or pills ...............
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  134
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Brest tissue are not increased by any cream or medicine.
It is related with hormonal level during growing period.
Small breast is equally sensitive with large breast.
you can go for silicon implant to increase its size.
You can reduce the hip fat by proper exercise.
Answered: Mon, 1 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor