Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Which cream to use for itching, burning, vaginal infection?

Hi. I stay in kolkata, India. I think I have infection in my vagina . symptoms are itching, and then burning sensation etc...Please suggest me which cream or ointment i can use..
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  2265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query

The best part of this infection is prevention, take good care of hygiene, use cotton panties, shave regularly and do a vaginal antiseptic wash regularly

You can get vaginal pessaries to be introduced in to Vagina every night for five to seven days

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Get Well Soon
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor