Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Where can i get squint eye surgery in Bangalore ?

Hi Doctor , My sister s 4 year daughter has Squint eye. Doctors in their native place has advised the surgery for the eye. I advised them to do the surgery in Bangalore. Is it advisable to do the surgery away from their native place, maharastra? Will it require constant follow-ups? Are the Squint eye tretable completely? The most important question is, where shall i referred them? Can you please suggest me some good eye surgeon/hospital in Bangalore?
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Vilas,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
Squint surgery can be done in Maharastra also, as it requires a proper follow-up after the corrective surgery.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....