Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

What treatment will help in tightening the vaginal muscles?

hi , i had a sex wen i was 19 year old, iwas in physical relationship for 1 n half year n thn i realise tht m doing wrong an also come to knw tht the man is married n 13 years older than me , he just use me for sex with innemerous time , iwent into depresseion n thn ended everythng, from last 4 years m nt at all in any kind of physical relation with any1 , iam just living a simple n respectful life , n no 1 knw abt the biiter truth except me , but now my parents want me to get married , iam engaged , the guy is gud he likes me but now iam attachd with him n love him dnt want to loose , but last week he askd abt my past life tht sum1 touchd me or not , iwas scared n lied with him n he said if thr is sumthng like tht he dnt want me in his life , he is conservative but still i love him , idid a blunder in my past , idid in my fooloshness but now tht blunder will spoil my life , i lied with him , but my frnds said tht he will surely knw wen he will come close to me in first nite , as becoz of innemerous time of interocourse my vagina will become loose , n its will nt becme tight again , n he will find out tht ihad a sex before marrige , i dnt want to ditch him but at the same time idnt want to loose i did a mistake in my past but now aftr 5 year its will spoil my present n future , if i wil b honest with him tell hum the truth may b he will brk engagemnt n its harm me n my family reputation in soiciety n every 1 will come to knw abt tht bitter truth of my past , it will spoil me my young sis n my family life , plz suuugest me wat to do , my frnds said tht i cant hide ths fact with him , as my vagina upper lips skin thts called labia is become loose n excess of skin is hanging out from thr , he will c at the wedding nite , he will find my vagina loose n come to knw abt my past life , dnt knw wat to do , i knw i m becoming selfish by lieng with my future hubby but idnt hav any othr option , its india no 1 will except me , n thy wll call me loose character, but idnt want to spoil my marreid life plz tellme is thr any way to hide ths fact from husband plz tellme plz tellme idnt want to loose him , iam so depressed with a guilt of my past tht sum time i feel like to commit suicide , idnt want to spoil my parents n sis life just bcz of the blunder idid in life , plz plz suggest me wat to do plz
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor