Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be done to increase penis size?

Hi, i think i have a complex bacterial and fungi infection. I have undergone treatment recently but still have problem within me. I have noticed that my penis had stopped growing and its really shrinking...I am 25 and my penis is really small. I will appreciate a good advise on how to deal with this issue, as i am not confident and don t feel good with the size of my penis anymore
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear arlin.schneider, As you are going through infection that means your penis is not at comfort, it will shrink temporarily and will appear shrunken as infection will get clear it will appear normal penis is made of spongy tissues hence it shrinks and expands , with temperature , with stress it shrinks and relaxes with relaxation don't worry it is not going to disappear. penis size varies from individual to individual average penis size is 5-7 inches after erection . no matter how it appears in non erect position.
Answered: Fri, 28 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor