Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for upper arm, right neck and right shoulder pain ?

hai,sir i am a army man suffering fm upper arm,rightneck and right soulder pain since last 2 months sir pse advise me that this dangerous or oterwise.also tell me sir his qure anr exersises than you
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
pain in the shoulder, arm etc can be due to an injury or an inflammation or cardiac in origin.
if these symptoms are worsening i would advise you to consult a physician and get a thorough examination done.
a EKG will help to rule out cardiac cause.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Answered: Sun, 14 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor