Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for leg pain ?

my age is 75 years iam suffering from leg pain very high iam sugar patient plz send me answer which is doctor famous in hyderabad
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
my age is 75 years iam suffering from leg pain very high iam sugar patient plz send me answer which doctor famous in hyderabad
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
  User's Response
Have you checked on myMEDistry ( ) There are a number of doctors referenced there. You can especially consult Dr. Sarat. Here is the link:
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
It is possible that you may be suffering from disease of the arteries in the legs which causes the severe pain. Does that leg feel cooler to touch than the other leg. Is there less hair growth on that leg. How long do you walk before the leg starts paining. What medication are you on. These may be symptoms of Peripheral vascular disease. Kindly show yourself to your Doctor, get your blood sugar tested, and also get a doppler of your affected leg if requested by your Doctor.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor