Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment can be taken for yellow discharge from the penis ?

I noticed yellow to colorless discharge from my penis at a very small amount, the tip only looks wet. Have a bit of tingling (annoying) sensation at the tip of my penis sometimes when contact with my underwear , at first I thought it was caused by a tight underwear. I am 30, I have been using skin moisturizer to masturbate, and I have always used protection for sexual activities
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this looking to history given here the chances of infection is very likely this could be sexually transmitted disease in my opinion you need to see the doctor to get it confirmed if you do have a history of exposure then it becomes most important to see the Doctor, hope this information helps you take care and have good day.
Answered: Thu, 27 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor