Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

What treatment can I take for my kidney condition ?

hi sir my name is adnan bashir .I am 25 yrz old and I am from Pakistan. my kidney not work is properly my kidney size is small and this disease effect my both legs the rickets disease spread my legs day by day and sir i am very worried about this disease the all pakistani doctors dont accept to opprate me they ask if they try the most chances i will die bcoz my blood urea and creatine high so that is the reason the doctors not agree my operation the kidney disease also effect my height my height is small my height 4 feet 10 inch plz sir help me what i do
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
If you are having rickets due to vitamin D deficiency, you can take supplements of vitamin D to at least stop the further progress of the disease.
With deranged renal function, going for a surgery is risky. The stress of surgery might cause a renal failure. You need to bring the renal functions to normal with the help of medicines and dietary restrictions.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor