Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

What should i do to get a proper treatment in syringoma ?

i am 21yrs student studying btech in bhubeneswar(orissa) i am continuing my medicaation in homeopathy for the disease SYRINGOAMA for last 14 months and no good results are there till nowi dont know whether he is able to diagnose my disease or not.. i am very frustrated and not able to do any work with confidence due to that reason....can u plz guide me what should i do? your ans will be of great use to me..THANKING YOU...
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  302
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
this is basically non cancerous condition and is not harm full need not to worry.homoeopathic medicine works only when properly you need to reexamine and selection of visi any good homoeopathy will definately treated.
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Your problem of syringoma is non cancerous benign tumor which is not harmfull to you in any way except that it hurts you cosmetically.You are already taking homeopathic treatment since 14 months and there are no signs of improvement means there is some deficit in treatment or you are not taking medicines regularly and in the manner prescribed by doctor.

Anyways what ever the problem is but you need to change doctor ,if you wish you can consult us online from ,


dr jignesh
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor