What should be my ideal BP ?

I am 29 and my blood pressure is 145/94 is this OK ? i am 5 ft 10 in and 100kgs. What should mine ideally be ?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
That's high, especially the bottom number. Anything over 140/90 is high, and doctors have recently suggested that blood pressure that's even a few points lower than that is dangerous. A quick search on medical sites returned this information: Systolic ( top number) Ideal is 115 Pre-hypertension is 130 Too high is over 140 Diastolic (bottom number) Ideal is 75 Pre-hypertension is 85 Too high is over 90