Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

153 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What should be done to cure pimple on backside of penis ?

Dear Doctor , Am 27 year old male.In the backside of my penis there is a lot of pimple like thing.Its not paining but i would like to know what it is.Should i consult a doctor directly doctor? If am consulting a doctor,can you please suggest a good doctor s name from Thrissur?Its a District at Kerala State,India.Please advise doctor. Thank YOu
Tue, 3 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.It could be either infection or some allergy.Just talk to your family doctor he can after examination treat you well.In other case you can see a skin specialist.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Dr. i m having so much pimples on my back and chhest also and after pimples go it lefts some dark spots and scars also...what should i do and my skin is also so much oily n my face is always looks like swollen n i never felt comfert with my face...pls advice me. thank you...

doctor1 MD

hi! i have a question about a blind pimple like lump on the base of the shaft of my penis. they happen after i shave or trim my self sometimes. often they go away quick but this one has been around for a bit and i don t know what i should do. i have attached a picture, to me it looks completely like a blind head pimple. and i haven t seen or heard of any studs with a symptom like this. should i be worry or just leave it to go away? only had a few sexual partners and all of them where clean and have had regular check ups recently with no problems

doctor1 MD

Hello doctor I seem to have this what it looks like a pimple on my penis, its located directly under the head. It doesn t hurt or anything. Its small and kind of matches my skin color. Is there anyway I can get it off. I know I don t have an STD I never had sex without a condom. It might be something I saw on the internet called pearly papules but I m not sure. It looks like a pimple and its been on me for a while now. I started putting peroxide on it every night before bed . The size seems to diminish a little bit but its still there.