Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What sholud be the best treatment for IUI ?

F/Age-30,Wt-50, I have gone for intra uterine insemination by donor semen because my husband has azoospermia.Testes biopsy-no spermatogenesis. What sholud be the next best treatment..?Hormones are necessory..? What type of care now ...?I have no other medical history .
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  151
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
IUI helps many women to conceive successfully.The main task is to maintain the pregnancy till delivery.For this purpose based on Ultrasound findings , hormone levels it would be necessary that you will have to take hormonal supplements to support the pregnancy.
With possible chances of miscarriages , you should attend your medical check ups regularly and avoid strenuous work , take good rest and nutritious food along with folate supplements.
If you need more information feel free to mail me..
Take care
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor