Owl Image

What remedy is there to get my 4 month old son out of severe cough and make him feel better ?

My child is 4 months old and has a severe cough, he has a slight fever also, i have tried warm apple juice to loosen the mucus what more can i try to help him feel and sleep better
Sun, 15 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Severe cough and fever in 4 months child needs examination by doctor.please do not try any home remedy as he is too young and things can progress very fast.It is better that you take him to doctor and get him properly treated.Make sure he takes regular feed and passes urine normally.bye.