Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What medicines can I take to increase my height ?

My age is 16 I am male my height isnt short which is 165cm.but I want to grow further bcuz I am goalkeeper and because of my height I am not getting opportunities in the academy.Is there any medicine I can use to get a better height.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
if there would have been any medicine to increase, no one /rich people have been short stature d. there is no medicine to increase height ,do stretching exercise .Discliamer
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi there,
Height is totally genetically determined. once growth centers fuse height cannot be changed. There is a limb-lengthening surgery but not advisable
Thanks & take care
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor