Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What medicines can teenaged boy take for increasing height ?

hi doctor my age is 18.3 suggest me some tips or any medicine that may increase my height up to 3-4 inches
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response

Hi.. Welcome to healthcare magic forum
No known drug ,hormone exercise can increase height at this age,only with surgery you can gain some height( limb lengthening ) ,which is not advisable.Disclaimer
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
You did not write what is your height right now.
Anyway as you are 18 yrs there are still 5 -6 years that your height may grow so if you need 3-4 inches it can happen;no need to worry.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor