Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What medicine should my wife take for abortion ?

hello im married man i have i son age nr abt 1.4 years but my wife now again pregnant but i dont want another son in this time bcs she is not physically prepared and i m not with her im right now out of station what i would do for her plz sugges me
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1.although you have told that wife is pregnant but have not mentioned about the duration of pregnancy,so apart from drug therapy you can consult gynecologist for D&C
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
you have not mentioned the duration of pregnancy and hence it is difficult to suggest medicine ,but the best option for her would be to go for MTP (medical termination of pregnancy) by authorised gynaecologist who is nearby your residence area instead of searching for other vague methods and wasting time .


dr jignesh
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor