Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What medicine should be applied for the bruised pericarp ?

Hi, pls what do you do if you bruised the top of your pennis(the pericarp) when masturbating & there is a permanent swollen scar on it?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response
first u clean that bruise
then take some anti biotic and analgesic
dont worry u will be fine
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
for bruises u need to apply antibiotic cream three times a day
there is rare chance of permanent swollen scar on penis ,u need to consult dermatologist for detail examination
keep penis clean and avoid frequent wash
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor