Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What medicine can be taken for making my wife's vagina relaxed as it is too tight ?

i ve got married since five years. but the probles is my wife s vigina is too tight and every time i ve to use oil for lubrication at the time of intercourse. so please advice me, how to loose the vigina. my age is 37, her age is 34, i m 5 3 and she 4 7
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  208
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pediatrician 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,
Your wife is suffering from spasm of vaginal muscle and cause may be multifactorial and may be psychological aspect of this problem.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Anesthesiologist Dr. Neetika Soni's  Response
first try to relax her before intercourse but if this does not help u need to see a gynaec as there are many procedures to loosen vagina that the gynaec will decide after examination.
Answered: Mon, 4 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor