Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

What medicine can I take to increase the size of my penis ?

sir, my age26,weight49,hight5.6, my penis is thick, i want to fat my penis so can i do?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Normally penis size of 2 inches long and thick will do. Not to worry. There is no way to increase penis thickness by any product. Engage more in foreplay and this will satisfy your partner more and help both of you enjoy sex. Penis length and thickness are all myths and not very helpful in arousing female as there are various other factors which contribute.
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
the size of penis cannot be changed by any products. If your worry is that if your penis is not fat you cannot satisfy your partner then it is not something you should fear about. The female organ has the capacity to ticghten itself around thickness of any penetarting object and the the firts 2 to 2&1/2 inches is the most sensitve area which provides pleasure to females in a sex. Just ignore all the concerns and try to be happy with your partner. If you still have problems consult a sextherpaist or a psychologist

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor