What medications can be taken to treat common cold during the 14th week of pregnancy?

Hi! I am 14 weeks pregnant with a head cold. It's my second day with the cold and the only medicine I have used in the past 48 hours were 2 Excedrin first thing this morning. I don't take any medications daily. I have Mucinex DM and night/DayQuil. I haven't had any complications in my pregnancy. Is it okay to take any of the things listed that I have on hand?
Wed, 14 Aug 2019

Excedrin is not hod to be used in pregnancy neither aspirin.
It would be better if you use acetaminophen, Paracetamol.
Also you can use Tylenol which is mostly used in flu.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician