Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What medication can be taken to increase the blood flow in the small blood vessels of the penis ?

Hi, The doctor tell my partner that he has a problem with the small blood vessels so blood doesn t flaw well in his penis he gave him atreatment called (DIFRAREL) wich is for the small blood vessels of eyes I don t if itis suitable for erectical dysfunction or not he tooke it 20days then he stop 10days he still like this for 3 months but nothing he told me that when he try to have sex with his wife he can t and he doesn t ejaulate and this hurtshim him a lot he feels paine under his testicles but when he is with me he feels excited without making sex he ejaculates tow times so I need to know is there any treatment for the small blood vessels if yes please give me its name in french or he shll take only Viagra or Levitra thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
gone throug your Querry.Small biood vessels mean naroow is not it.Narrow arterys
onE can get the help with vasodilators.Drugs will be effective ou have not mentioned
age of your partner
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
There should be some psychological problem with your partner.
If there is small blood vessels in penis as he says,how he can have sex satisfactory with you ?
It is possible that he might have some lees interest in his wife.
He can take viagra after consulting doctor.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor