Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

What is this pea sized water ball near my testicle which is painless ?

hi i am 17 yrs old, and i have a pea sized sorta of water ball near my testicles , i can move it around the very few times i find it, im not sure what it is. should i be worried? also, its painless and there doesn t appear to be any swelling.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
The pea siZed swelling sounds like a cyst
If it is not causing pain, discomfort, growing in size it is best that u ignore it
However if it is then u will have to meet a surgeon
Have a healthy living
Answered: Sat, 20 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor