Owl Image

What is this green liquid discharge from my vagina which has bad smell in it ?

hey doctor , I m a thirteen years old girl weighing 104, my height is 5 1. and i m a little concerned with my virginal health. For about three months now some really bad ordure green liquid is coming out of my Virgina. I really don t have any sexual contact with anyone. It doesn t always come out. Just all of a sudden it does. And i m really worried, none of my friends have this problem.
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The greenish foul smelling liquid coming from vagina definitely indicates the infection. It is not necessary to spread from having sex though it is one of the main reasons.You need a complete course of related antibiotics to treat yourself.Keep your area clean and wash with soap and water twice daily.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com