Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment of stiffness of penis ?

hi; I am 40 year old , just married 3 months before I could not have sex with my wife due to my penis stiffness not enough to penetrate and also my penis loosing temper, hence i could not have sex with my wife. . please help us to rectify this issue.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
Most of the times failure to get good erection is lack of sufficient sexual stimulus. Try fantasising about things which sexually stimulate you most, while engaging in sex.
Certain medicines also reduce the sexual urge, such as those used for diabetese or hypertension control.
If erectile dysfunction persists, consult an urologist and he should be able to advise you correctly.
Viagra tab. has to be strictly taken under medical supervision as fatal incidents have been reported with it.
Wish you all the best.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor