What is the treatment for sore in back of mouth after teeth cleaning?

Yes, I had a teeth cleaning two days ago. The Hygienist was rough while scaling around my gum line that she pricked my gum near #21 tooth and had position the Saliva Ejector in my mouth while cleaning my teeth. Now the back of mouth and has a sore from the vacuum. What to do?
Sat, 28 Dec 2013
Dentist 's  Response
It looks like that the hygienist has done an improper scaling because of which your gums have now become sore. You apply a topical ointment named mucopain or pansoral gel and even a gum paint which will relieve your symptoms.
But still i think once you should visit the dentist and explain him the problem as in future it never happen.
Thank you