Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is the solution for nipple pain ?

my girlfriend is 20. she is 5ft 2inch tal weighs 52 She has pain in her left nipples. its over a year its vry sensitive to her..evn if she touches or when she puts water on her breasts it pains..what could be the reason for this....and what could be a better solution to this..i m really scared about her...pls help me out in this
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  205
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The problem could be just simple sensitive skin.Ask her avoid wearing tight fitting bra.Apply some moisturizer every day.Please look for any local redness or something else.Avoid applying soap or any other chemical on it.
wishing her good health.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is very unusual ,hyper sensitive nipple one side only and limited to nipple only
there may be some local skin condition giving rise to such condition or some pressure on the root of nerve supplying the area though it seems to be rare
please get a check up and investigations as suggested by doctor
if there is no lump and nothing else except the hypersensitive part you may use some local anaesthatic gel 2% and may see the result
may use for few days
hope she be alright soon
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor