Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

What is the procedure used to remove irritated skin tags ?

Over the last couple months i have noticed that on the right side of my buttocks towards the front crease there has been a skin tag like growth.. it has been very small and non irritating.. the last few days it has become very very irritated and grown into what looks like a mole.. only it hurts pretty badly and has gone from looking skin like to blood filled like. i am not sure if it is just irritation or not? it hurts and has grown. it is a bit firm but i am still able to move it a little bit.. there is no discharge from it at all or anything like that.. my boyfriend and i have alot of shower sex and sex in general.. maybe havnt had sex 2 days in the last two weeks not sure if that has something to do with the irritation
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Since your swelling is red and growing rapidly you must consult a dermatologist as it might be an initial stage of a blood vessel overgrowth or a skin cancer. It has got nothing to do with having sex frequently.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Fri, 18 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor