What is the normal body temperature ?

Hi i am 26 yrs old women.My body temp is 97.6 degree Ferhenhite. Is it normal??
Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Hello moumita. It is perfectly normal.Just forget it.

We are trying to conceive and I have been taking my BBT every morning around 6:30. I have noticed that my temperature the past 3 days has been 97.52-97.59. This is new to me and I have read online that says I may need a new thermometer. But I want to know if this is normal? Could I be pregnant? I noticed last night that my breast are really senistive. Please help.

i/m 65, dad was 94 at normal death. Mi have high blood sugar--controllable thru Janumet. my body temp has dropped from 96.9 to yesterday of 96.2. I ve ALWAYS been warm to hot, but not the last 2 years. what caan i do to raise temp==food, exercise??? Please help

hello, i am a 20 year old girl. i generally have temperature between 99 to 100 degrees. few months back i was diagnosed typhoid with the help of widal test. i also had pain in my abdomen whenever i used to eat spicy food. so, dr. prescribed me gramocef medicine. but, the temperature is still the same. and i avoid spicy food as i don t want the pain again. what should i do? is the temperature normal? should i try spicy food now

Recent questions on  Thermoregulation

I have had irregular body temperatures (lowest 94 and highest 101.5) over the past week. It was discovered that I have mild hematuria and so I was put on an antibiotic two days ago, but now, I am vomiting and running a consistently higher temperature. Any ideas?

My understanding is that for most healthy adults body temperature drops when sleeping reaching it s lowest point for the day a couple hours before waking. I have been told recently that for babies/children this is not the case...that temperature actually rises while they sleep so I should wait at least 30 minutes after they wake up to take their temperature. I am very skeptical that this is actually the case. I would appreciate some education from an expert. Thanks!

I ve been suffering from swollen glands under my jaw, on my neck, which are sore with inflamed red lumps at the back of my tongue for a couple of months now. Some days are worse than others and they are normally worse in the morning. I m also cold a lot of the time and my body temperature is 35.7.... I ve had a course of anti-biotics, do i need to go back to the gp?

On Christmas night I had a bout of food poisoning, accompanied by intense shivering and a body temp of 95.8 (taken on both a standard oral thermometer and a digital one). The vomiting / diareaha lasted about 8 hours, and the low body temp about 10. What exactly caused the low body temp, and was it dangerous?

Hi, since last year I observed that I sweat more than usual.During this period I had gained some weight.Now I am 5'9 and my weight is 77 KGS.I start sweating on my forehead after having hot cup of tea or even after walking just for a...

ExcessI've sweating. Night sweats that smell of vinegar. Dizzyness. Every day.

68 year old male who is having severe sweating episodes after being in bed 2-3 hours. this also causes belching . this last about 30- 45 minutes. any ideas as to the cause?Thank you