Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What is the natural remedy to cure acne scars ?

Doctor tell me How to remove dark spots of acne naturally? I am suffering from acne in my face since my puberty . It causes lots of dark spots in my face. Is there any natural way to reduce these dark spots? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  774
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

Go for facial wash 3-4 times a day,

Avoid using cosmetics on face.

Apply aloevera cream,

Apply kojec cream

Take plenty of water,

Take green veggies and fresh fruits.

Take vitamin A and D.

Avoid stress.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Devidas Vellodi's  Response
thank you for the inquiry.

Try the following medicines

1.make a paste of green turmeric and apply over the area for 30mts daily for one month

2.apply eladi coconut oil before shower

reduce fat intake

do moderate exercises
Answered: Fri, 23 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor