What is the cause for digestion problem?

I am CEO and mostly sitting in office. age 52 years.I have digestion problem. gas problem.sometimes urge for motion but it does not take place. now a days don't feel much of energy particularly after office hours. blood sugar level fasting well within limit PP was 150. HB 13.other reports normal.
kindly advice.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, try some exercise, jogging is very good, eat fiber containing diet, the symptoms that you have could be due to dyspepsia and it may be related with infection and for that I would advise you to have Tab Metronidazole 400 mg twice in day for five days hope this information helps.