What is the best treatment for schizophrenia?

Sir my wife was suffering from a psychological problems..she was a shcrizopernia.patient....last 8years....6years back ..sir u are suggested a drug sulpitac.50mg..That was a great drug ...it was working nearly 4years.But now she was very critical behaviour. Very too much angery..She think.. every body false..persons..Social irresponsible..she very bad situation.Even though she was refused to my work..worked on outside.she was too angry..to bytes my hand ..fight with every one.. including her parents Plzz save me our lifes
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Its important to understand that Schizophrenia is a continuous illness and it requires life long treatment. She either needs an increase in dosage or a change in her anti-psychotic. Its important you take her to a psychiatrist at the earliest and initiate treatment at the earliest.If there is anything else please let me know,at this point in time it is important that she has to be taken to a psychiatrist, I'm sure she will improve.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.