Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What is small penis syndrome and how do I enhance my penis length and width ?

My name is manas.My age is 22 yrs.I am suffering from sex disease i need advice from sexologist act my penis size is small both in length or width I felt very embarrassing.can this problem ruined my marriage life in future.Help me doctor
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  164
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi Manas,

Length of the penis required for good sex life is 2 inch on erection, bcos only 2 inch inside the vagina is sensitive to touch.
Good sex life does not depends on the size of the penis, its art of love making, understand ur partner, repect her feelings, have emotional connection, sex is not only body game, it is also mind game.
Unfortunately there is no medication to increase the size of penis, u have to be happy with wat u have and learn the art of love, our country is proud of kamasutra, refer it for more details.

Hope I have answered ur question,
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor