What is computer eye syndrome?

what is computer eye syndrome?any info guys...
Mon, 11 Jul 2011
's  Response
Do you get headaches or eyestrain from staring at your computer monitor? At the end of a long day in front of your computer screen, is it difficult to focus on distant objects? You may be suffering from computer vision syndrome (CVS). Computer vision syndrome is a serious problem for the millions of people who spend hours in front of a computer every day. Aside from the physical discomfort you may experience from symptoms, computer vision syndrome can have a lasting effect on your vision. There are several preventative steps that you should take if you frequently use a computer. You may need computer glasses for mid-range vision enhancement, or the lighting around your desk area may need to be adjusted to keep you from squinting. These are simple fixes that will make you much happier. All About Computer Vision Syndrome provides you with valuable information about CVS. Visit the links below and read on to find what you need to know to relieve the stress of your computer monitor: * Computer Eye
Ophthalmologist Dr. Ankush's  Response
working hours and hours on computer may lead to dry eye. Watching a comp. or TV screen at close distance reduces blinking rate ( normally12-16 times per min.) it can cause rapid evaporation of tear film of eyes, leading to dry eye.

Ophthalmologist Dr. N. K. Misra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic portal
basically cvs has two components .one is lack of blinking leading to dry eye,two,when you work for long period of time ,the range of movement is limited,that reduces the blood circulation as well.to prevent this frequent blinking and regular eye movement are helpful