Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What is collagen disorder and can it be completely cured ?

one of my friends doughter have collagen disorder,whats this and is it curble complitly?
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
collagen is structural component of our skin.
collagen disorder can be controlled well,but it is not possible to complete cure it.
one can live near normal life with treatment.
it depend upon disease and its stage
Answered: Mon, 9 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to heathcare magic
collagen disorder is not a disease, its a cause of the disease.
first of all u hv to mention ur symptoms.
symptomatic treatment is thr, like if rheumatoid arthritis is there then thn the treatment is different and if any other problem thn its different.
better u go n consult n otho dr.
thnx for choosing healthcare magic.
Answered: Tue, 10 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor