What is best to drink to lower BP?

WHAT CAN I DRINK TO LOWER MY BLOOD PRESSURE? 1. ENERGY DRINKS 2. WATER 3. ORANGE JUICE 4. MILK
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
Orange Juice. It contains lots of potassium which has a lowering effect on BP. The "low acid" varieties contain more than the regular. You might also want to eat more foods like bananas, strawberries and potatoes. All are rich in potassium. Do some research on the DASH diet. It will help you choose more wisely when it comes to food. edit: Energy drinks contain caffeine - something you want to avoid with high BP.