Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What is a personality disorder ? How and by whom can these disorders be treated ?

doctor i feel shame to meet the relatives and other people because my body is thin my age is 24 i like lonelyness is this a personality disorder? or any other mental disorder? treatment of this disorder
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you are thin what is so bad that you cannot meet your relatives ;friends or any person.Although it is not a personality or a mental disorder you are now trying to make it a big problem.You are presently having inferiority complex due to your thin body which is making you behave in such a way.You should start thinking positive and if you are thin please consult a doctor and get investigated to find the cause of your thin body whether it is any illness like hyperthyroid;tuberculosis or any wasting disease.If there is any disease it can be easily treated and your body will improve.If there is no disease then the doctor will advise diet to gain weight.Do not feel ashamed and consult a doctor and get treated.
Answered: Thu, 26 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor