Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What exercises are there to reduce weight ?

A 25y female client who is a smoker alcoholic and moderate obese wants to reduce her weight What exercises should you advise her A 25y female client who is a smoker, alcoholic and moderate obese wants to reduce her weight. What exercises should you advise her?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum. intake of alcohol cause weight gain as they are empty calories. I would advise to set a goal to lose about 4 kilos a month. Begin exercising regularly a minimum of 5 days per week. You can join a gym or begin walking, swimming, cycling etc.Avoid consuming fried sugary foods and carbonated drinks.Limit sugar in tea and coffee. Also avoid white bread, rotis with white flour and butter.Snack on fruits and fruit juices. You need to avoid smoking and drinking alcohol. Wishing you well.
Answered: Fri, 18 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor