What does the following ultrasound report indicate?

Please help me in transcribing my ultrasound report. it says that uterus os in the midline, anteverted and normal in size measuring 4.1 X 2.7 X3.4cm. Endometrial stripe is thin, 0.8 cm. Both ovaries are normal in size with thinly scattered follicle cyst of less than 0.8cm Fallopian tubes are not dilated. Retrouterine and retrovesicle areas clear. Remainder is unremarkable Impression : Thin endometrial stripe Negative adnexae
Wed, 9 Oct 2019

The report is normal. In an ultrasound scan, one will look into the different layers of the uterus and the ovaries.

In your scan, no abnormality detected. The endometrium is normal inner lining of the uterus which changes with the menstrual cycle and sheds away during the periods.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Nataraj Naidu R, General Surgeon