What does micro abscesses and loculation, cystic changes in carpal bones, sub acute low grade inflammatory process and ostopenia mean ?

I am a 28 year old female and have had problems with sweling joints (knees - had to be drained monthly, elbows and hands) for 8 years now. 4 years ago I was diagonised with arthritis and was put on methatreaxite, predinsolone, naproxane, folic acid & chloroquine and I got well indeed. A few months ago my hands especially the right one started swelling and despite some injections to fix it, it is still swollen. Blood tests results are normal with only ESR = 40 and C-REACTIVE protein =23.1 & CT scan indicated microabscesses & loculations, cystic changes in carpal bones, subacute low grade inflamatory process & osteopenia. What could this mean and what treatment would help?
Wed, 18 Jan 2012