What does low calcium levels in infants indicate?

Hi my name is Mariya and I just want to know the answer that my nephew he is hardly 2 weeks and docs says its calcium level is low in his body 2. Some thing and they started the treatment and now a days he is oral does and now it's calcium level 8. Some thing but they may be a chance again to low Do what should I do
Wed, 22 Jul 2015
At 2week of age calcium level 8 is definitely low. Hypoglycemia some time may cause seizure so watch for it. Give proper calcium supplements and start vit d drops. Some time mothers vit d store us less so that may cause hypoglycemia.