What does love feel like?

What does love feel like? I have this warm achy feeling in my heart.? What does love feel like? I have this warm achy feeling in my heart.?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Love can be mistaken for lust very easily! Love is something special. When you meet the love of your life you will know it, because you cant remember your life without them, and cant imagine your life without them in it. You get goosebumps when they call, and when you see them. EVERYTIME! You never know what to say because the words just wont come out right! its hard to explain but if its love, I promise you will know it!