Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

In depression, feel deprived from love and relationships. What can help?

i am living in arkansas. I am facing a great trouble in my life
My husband is not at all caring me , we have been married for the past 2 years .
He always like to spend a lot hours in front of the system or with his friends dont like to spend time with me.
when i ask him he will start saying some bad things about me and make me aware that I am mad.
i am gng to a state of depression please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.

There is need to find out irritability of your husband towards you. Why did he feel that you are mad, need exploration.

Common reasons for Marital discord are adjustment problem, disliking of partner and psychological issues in one or both partners.

Some time it is difficult to solve problem by yourself like in your case. In such case professional help from marital counselor or Psychologist will be helpful.

Same time you may need treatment for depression (if present) to adjust in current circumstances.

Wish you good health and all the best.

Dr Ashish Kumar Mittal
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor