What does degenerated cells suggesting fibrocystic disease mean?

Fnac of a large firm mass in left breast. About 5 ml. of grey brown fluid material obtained. A second pass made in the subareolar thickened area material obtained is scanty. Smear made and stained, no definite cell seen In the smear other than odd spindly cells. Centrifuge deposit of fluid showed cellular debris, some macrophages and few squamous cells. No definite nuclear atypia is seen.

Diagnosis: Fna yielded fluid material with fairly normal debris and degenerated cells suggestive of fibrocystic disease. However, the presence of squamous cells is intriguing. Histological evaluation of mass seen may be considered to completely exclude any cellular abnormality.

My worry is that, is there any danger that Doctor can foresee without performing a surgery at the age of 83 for getting samples of cyst
Mon, 29 Sep 2014