What does chronic cough along with fever indicate?

I have a cough accompanied by a 100 degree fever for the past two days. The coughing stops if I sit still or lay still in bed. However, each time I roll over in bed or change my position, the cough comes back. I have not been coughing up any phlem.
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Hello, I can understand your problem. I want to ask whether do you have difficulty in swelling? I will suggest you to take tab. AMOX CLAV 625 mg, tab. Cheston cold, Syp. CADEX after physician consultation. Along with that do steam inhalation and betadine gargling twice a day. I think this is helpful to you. Review back. thank you.