What does an itchy rash on the back indicate?

I developed a rash down the middle of my back and the middle of my front between my breasts. I thought it was possibly a heat rash. It itches and has red bumps. Some swollen. It is better when I use cortisone cream but it never fully goes away. Rough and bumpy skin even though the cortisone cream makes the swelling and itch go away temporarily. This problem just started about two months ago and has never completely gone away. I am age 54, female. I am in pretty go shape and not over weight. I do yoga off and on. I noticed it one day after yoga and sweating a lot. I probably made it worse by scratching and infecting it. Now I am very carful but still there. Any thoughts? Thank you for your time. Debbie
Asked On : Tue, 12 Dec 2017
Hello,my name is dr.Dorina Gurabardhi.I understand your concern.
It looks like an allergic reaction to a certain alergen.
Some advices that I can give to you are:     
-take antihistamines orally
-take prescripted corticosteroids orally
-use calmine lotion
-stay in a cool room
Hope my answer was helpful.If you have any other question Ill be glad to help.
dr.Dorina Gurabardhi